Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
Once you have your on-page SEO done correctly, you need to build the authority of your site. Our off-site SEO gig does that through techniques proven to work again and again. We do this through a combination of building natural viral link structures and high-quality, niche-relevant, white-hat guest posts.
We’ll take your main keywords and pages and emulate the process of content “going viral,” which has been tested by SEOs and works across all industries. After that, we will either replicate the process or start sourcing guest posts (all on DA 20+ sites) to further enhance the rankings. We’ll continue working these two approaches until you maximize your ranks.
Then, we’ll start working on more keywords for you!
If you don’t have a reporting system, we’ll set you up with reports to track the progress of your keyword rankings.
What You Can Expect:
- Dedicated SEO manager
- Backlink profile and analysis
- Quality contextual link building
- Links are in great content with relevant co-citations
- Natural viral link structure replicates normal web patterns
- If you’re over-optimized relative to competitors we’ll dilute with naturalized anchors
- Slow-drip (3 weeks) of signals to boost authority
- The second month we’ll land a relevant, contextual guest post on a 20+ domain authority site in your niche
- We repeat the process until you rank, then we’ll start on another keyword set for you!
- Daily keyword rank tracking so you can monitor progress
- Report of all work done
- In a tough niche? Buy two gigs to double it! Will hugely increase the link structure and get DA 30+ guest posts. Ask for details.
What We Need From You:
- Up to three website pages and two keywords per page
- Broad subject for written content (no more than 3 words)
- 1. How long does it take?
- Both processes are somewhat labor-intensive and can take three to four weeks to fulfill. We aim to deliver a high-quality service and that takes time.
- 2. How soon will I see results?
- That depends on a lot of factors. How competitive your niche is, how strong your domain is relative to competitors, your existing backlink profile and anchor-text diversity, the types of results that tend to dominate the SERPs, etc. If you’re in an extremely competitive niche and/or are looking for faster results, we suggest you buy two gigs. If you started with our On-Page gig you’ll already likely be seeing results, and those will accelerate as the off-site work begins to contribute. Also, please remember that we do not decide what shows up in search results and no one can guarantee you the number 1 spot (or any other spot).
- 3. Are there any niches you don’t accept?
- Yes, we cannot accept requests for the following: – Adult, pharma, payday loans, or other “grey” niches – Casino/gambling – Firearms-related – Non-English websites These kinds of niches may be limited due to footprints, abundance of black-hat SEO, lack of quality guest-blogging sites, or other factors. If in doubt, just ask!