Facebook Ads Management
You can relax knowing we are geeking out in your account, making sure it’s running and working to its fullest potential. We do all the Facebook Ads work for you.
What You Can Expect:
- 100% of Facebook Ads Management for Your Business!
- You’ll have a dedicated account manager
- New campaigns, we will setup your Facebook campaign from scratch
- Existing campaigns, we will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- We support ad spends up to $5,000 per month
- Complete setup or re-structure up to 5 campaigns
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup
- 20 geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations)
- Provide you with a monthly ads report
- Setup call if needed
- Ad creation using stock images, text creation and copy
- Usually 7-10 Business Days for complete setup
- This is for 1 Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL
- ** If you would like retargeting please purchase “Retargeting Management” on the marketplace
What We Need From You:
- You Must Have a Business Manager Account With Facebook Before This Gig Can be Purchased
- Facebook Page Admin Access
- Facebook Ad Admin Account Access
- The Daily Budget Will Be Paid by Client
- A Credit Card That Is Attached to the Business Manager Account
- 1. Is there a setup fee?
- There are zero setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you’re quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more.
- 2. Is there a contract?
- There are zero long term contracts. We hate long terms contracts, and we work month-to- month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime (although no one does!)
- 3. Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
- There is a minimal monthly Facebook budget of $200 per month. A budget of at least $300 per month is recommended.
- 4. What type of account do I need?
- You must have a Facebook business account before purchasing this service.
- 5. I’m an agency and want this gig for my client(s)
- If you are an agency and would like to purchase Facebook Ads Management for your client, you certainly can. However, please note: You will need to manage the client interfacing. We will not be able to jump on calls with your client. There is also a max of 2 campaigns running at a time for agency use, per purchase.
- 6. Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
- If clients wish, they may see and approve all text ads or images ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads. These ads will of course be in line with the client’s goals and business. This will only be if the client requests this, otherwise it would slow down the process greatly.
- 7. What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide additional info needed to get started.
- 8. Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
- Yes, the Facebook pixel will be generated but it will be up to the client to place the code on the website or landing pages. We will provide instructions on how to place the code. The Facebook pixel also includes conversion tracking. And yes, all optimization is included in the service each month.
- 9. Is it possible to see results the first month or should I be ready for more than one month to give it a fair shot?
- PPC is an ongoing service that requires time, data and optimizations to get it well oiled and worked. While the services are month to month, we ask that clients give at least 90 days to allow us to grow and optimize the campaigns. Clients can expect to see traffic and “results” within the first 30 days. The “results” (leads, calls, sales or whatever the goal) will only improve over time. It’s very common to turn on a PPC campaign and see leads come in the same day!