30 Tweets Per Month
Twitter is the perfect place to attract, engage, and close more customers. We offer a bundle of professionally written tweets that you can use to grow your brand and sales.
What You Can Expect:
- Documents delivered in a .doc(x) file.
- All work is researched and written by American writers.
- One round of revisions is included.
- Bundle of (30) Tweets copy.
What We Need From You:
- Your website URL.
- The industry that we’re writing for.
- What social channels are you currently in.
- The writing style you prefer (e.g. resourceful, engaging or personable).
- 1. Will you post the content developed to our Twitter profile page?
- This if for the content only. You will receive a bundle ready for posting.
- 2. How many words are in every tweet?
- It varies due to twitters 140 character limits. It’s usually 1-2 sentences, around 20 words each.
- 3. Does it matter what industry I’m in?
- Our writers have experience writing in all kinds of industries. We strive to research and create the best possible content for each of our clients individual needs.
- 4. Do I get to pick my writer or are they assigned to me?
- We will use your post purchase questionnaire you complete to match you with the best writer for your needs.
- 5. Will the content be unique?
- Not 100%. We often mix unique content with quotes. Remember, the purpose of this is to gain more interaction with your audience and sometimes the best interaction comes from a quote.
- 6. Do you offer revisions?
- We shoot to get it right on the first draft, but do offer one round of minor revisions up to 25% of the piece of content.
- 7. How is work delivered?
- We’ll upload your content in a .doc(x) or .rtf formats, whichever you prefer.
- 8. Who’s doing the writing?
- All of our writers are professional American writers. We pride ourselves on quality and speed! We don’t outsource any of our work to developing countries.
- 9. What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide additional info needed to get started.